While developing a WordPress Plugin, the following rules should be followed step by step:
1. Create a unique name.
2. Create the folder of Plugin.
3. Create a sub-folder for PHP files, translations, and assets.
4. Create the main plug-in file and fill up the header information.
5. Create activation and de-activation functions.
6. Create an uninstall script.
7. Create a readme.txt file.
8. In case of detecting the paths to plug-in file, use proper functions and constants.
Mention the rules to be followed while developing the WordPress Plugin?